I have recently just setup a internal m2 repository using
Artifactory(http://www.jfrog.org/sites/artifactory/latest/).  It's a
simple war deployment and it even comes with jetty as package
download... works out of box!

After setup, you have two options to redirect all traffic from it.

1. in your settings.xml create a mirror like so:
      <mirrors>
                <mirror>
                        <id>mym2repo</id>
                        <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
                        <url>http://mym2server:8081/artifactory/repo</url>
                        <name>Artifactory</name>
                </mirror>
        </mirrors>
2. Or, in your each pom.xml add <repositories>, and
<pluginRepositories> that set url to there.

Hope this helps.

On 9/14/07, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With one of the latest snapshots of px, you can create rules that say
> for group xyz look in this repo etc.

/bugslayer