So what did you do with you master pom.xml for
<relativePath>../../..</relativePath><!-- required for filters -->

This seems to work except with my assembly that needs to use the filter as
well. Then it complains about the master pom.xml not being able to find:

<filter>${parent.relativePath}/src/main/filters/filter-dev.properties
</filter>

But besides that, this works sweet....