Looking at the schema for an assembly it looks as if in a single
dependencySet you can have many include/exclude items, but the plugin
(2.2-beta-1) seems to only process the first one in the list.

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

Also for exclusions I'd like to be able to exclude a project and all
it's dependencies so that I can put say all of Project A's libs into the
lib/ folder in the output and put all dependencies from other projects
(exlcuding A's dependencies) into lib/ext/

Paul