Hi,

is there any way to make the deploy plugin being less verbose when
uploading via scp to a server?
I'm building my project with 'mvn deploy' and for each artifact the
upload progress is being logged in a very verbose way like this:

---snip---
[...]
Uploading:
scp://my.snapshotserver.com/group/artifact/1.0-SNAPSHOT/artifact-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
4/49K
8/49K
12/49K
16/49K
20/49K
24/49K
28/49K
32/49K
36/49K
40/49K
44/49K
48/49K
49/49K
49K uploaded
[...]
---snip---

When having many projects in a multi-module build, and artifact size
being quite large, then quite a great part of the build log consists
only of upload progress messages...

I did not find anything in documentation/mvn wiki/users mailinglist on
this topic.
I use mvn 2.0.7.

Any hints appreciated, thx!

Martin