Hi,

I am using maven2.0.7 .

I want to do something like "mvn start" which would do all the packaging stuff and start the server. Somethink like this target would execute a script and it depends on "mvn package".

I thought of using antrun plugin and in the task I asked it to execute the file and made the phase to be package. But when I ran "mvn install", the perl script gets executed before the package phase?

I even created a new ant plugin, which would run the script. But before running the script, the package phase needs to be executed.

hello.build.xml
------------------
<project>
 <target name="hello">
   <echo>Staring the server</echo>
        <exec executable="perl" failonerror="true" logError="true">
                <arg line="jboss.pl " />
        </exec>
 </target>
</project>

Here is it possible for me to specify that this target depends on (the pom in that folder's) "package" target ?

Or is there any other way I could get this working?

Thanks,
Suabshini