I think I found a bug in the assembly plugin.  When I specify a single
file in my assembly, like so:
        <files>
                <file>
                        <source>src/main/resources/faxing.sh</source>
                        <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
                        <filtered>true</filtered>
                </file>
        </files>

But if I specify a fileset, like so:
        <fileSets>
                <fileSet>
                        <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
                        <includes>
                                <include>*.sh</include>
                        </includes>
                        <filtered>true</filtered>
                </fileSet>
        </fileSets>

the resources are *not* filtered.  This isn't intentional, is it?

Dave