We use cobertura with Maven no problems.  When I set it up it was just a
matter of picking the previous version of the plugin, one minor number
down.

----- Original message -----
From: "mraible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@maven.apache.org
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Code Coverage Plugins with Maven 2

AFAICT, the cobertura-maven-plugin (versions 2.0 and 2.1) doesn't work
and
neither does the emma-maven-plugin in Mojo's sandbox. Has anyone had any
luck with either of these plugins? Is there an open source code-coverage
plugin that works with Maven 2? I know about Clover, but that's not open
source.

Using Emma and Cobertura with Ant seem to work great.

Thanks,

Matt