From: Adrian Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:05 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: copy-dependencies and sources

Hello,

I'm using dependency plugin to load my project jar
dependencies.

I would like to use it to download source
dependencies, but it generates an error whenever
there's no source available in mvn repo.

Is there a way to ignore unavailable sources ?

I looked at similar thread
http://www.nabble.com/copy-dependecies---sources-tf3599434s177.html#a100
53803,
but there's no answer.