From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart
McCulloch
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:21 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: mojo inheritance

Hi,

I've developed a small plugin that lets you extend mojos from other
maven
plugins by merging the plugin metadata:

http://www.ops4j.org/projects/pax/construct/maven-inherit-plugin/index.h
tml

I've successfully used this to extend various core plugins - is anyone
interested in this approach (or is it a bad idea?)