Do you have a stacktrace or something in logs?

Do you use a local smtp server or a remote smtp server and is it required a
known email address for the sender?

Emmanuel

Robert O a écrit :
Hi

I've tried to follow your explanation on how to configure the mailnotifier,
but I can't get it to work. Just keeps getting the errormessage:  Error
while trying to use the mailnotifier.

I thought the mailnotifier would work more or less out of the box when
installing Continuum? Do i need to install a 3rd party mail-server or
something?

I'm using the continuum-1.1-beta-2 locally on Windows XP. Continuum runs
with the bundled jetty server, and I thought that or the plexus thing (which
I don't know what is :) would provide me with some mail-functionality
I haven't found much helpful documentation on the topic, just some hints on
the official Continuum website. Maybe someone knows some good resources?

Thanks

Robert

Thank you for your help.