I'm trying to horizontally scale builds. I need to switch between two
websphere profiles. Currently, there are two different websphere profiles
set up. I can target either profile via the deployment manager. A problem
occurs when app names are the same. The deployment manager doesn't like
this, thus, I'd like to switch the display name in the pom file so that it
doesn't conflict.