Hello everyone in the list. And thanks for reading...

First of all, let me tell you that I'm a newbie at Maven 2, but I'm already
enjoying it...

Here's my issue:
I have a multi modules project:
- The API project
- The Core project
- The WAR project
- The EAR Project

The thing is that I need to use WTP 2.0 in order to develop 3.0 EJB's. I've
been checking the Maven 2 documentation and it seems that at this moment the
maven-eclipse-plugin only supports  WTP R7, 1.0 and 1.5.
I was thinking about develop my own plugin and an archetype that constructs
my multi module project. But it comes that at this moment, I don't have the
time to do it.

I was wondering if there's any other way to integrate Maven with Eclipse and
WTP or if is there any beta version of the plugin that i could try?

Thanks in advice...