nicolas de loof wrote:

To Manos :
how do you integrate with jsDoc ? AFAIK this is a JS based tool, not
really simple to invoke from a Java Mojo. Or maybe you use a JS Mojo ?

Through Rhino. A simple way is to call his Main.exec, the other is a bit more complicated and involves putting java variables in the JS evaluation scope. See the JSDoc [1] and JSLint [2] reports respectively.

Would you like to colaborate on a common javascript plugin ? Would you
publish it as part of the Mojo project ?

Would not be against that, but currently such a mojo does not exist there.

In the mean time both me/abiss.gr and (i believe) Ross are open on collaboration using the SF project and publish the lot under the apache license v2.

My personal next priority is ECMAUnit as it is a lot easier to use than JSUnit, as well as a compression mojo (although the mobilvox js plugin works really great for me).

Finally, IMHO we need to figure out a maven packaging scheme and plugins that will allow projects to use JS libraries as dependencies to web or other projects (JS or Java). I have expressed interest on this in the past but...

[1] http://mvn-jstools.cvs.sourceforge.net/mvn-jstools/maven-jstools-plugin/src/main/java/gr/abiss/mvn/plugins/jstools/JsDocMojo.java?view=markup [2] http://mvn-jstools.cvs.sourceforge.net/mvn-jstools/maven-jstools-plugin/src/main/java/gr/abiss/mvn/plugins/jstools/JsLintMojo.java?view=markup

Cheers,

Manos