I seem to get a very weird maven behaviour
Basically I sometimes get allmy tests to pass and sometimes get all mytimes
to fail

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No attributes are implemented
        at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.setAttribute(DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.java:98)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.persistenceunit.PersistenceUnitReader.validateResource(PersistenceUnitReader.java:172)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.persistenceunit.PersistenceUnitReader.readPersistenceUnitInfos(PersistenceUnitReader.java:133)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.persistenceunit.DefaultPersistenceUnitManager.readPersistenceUnitInfos(DefaultPersistenceUnitManager.java:278)

>From thelooks of it its using a very old version of the xerces but when
updating to a newer version of xerces 2.4.0 .. it seems to work sometimes
looks like its getting different things on different runs in its calsspath