Hi,

that's a little sparse information to answer you problem. At least post the relevant pom snippets for profile activation and perhaps the mvn command you invoke if there are profile related options in it.

-Tim

zalym schrieb:
I have 2 profiles, one to access it within my office and the other from my
home. The office profile is active by default.
Recently, I cleaned my repository and tried to run maven, but it always
contacted my office profile, even though I specifically mentioned the home
profile.  I could resolve it by making my home profile as default.  Why does
this happen?