Hi ,

Ive set up an internal repository with archiva.

The repository is available via http because
I have made several deployments via WEBDAV without problems,
but when I declare this repository in a pom.xml to get the deployed
dependecies
something is happening:

[DEBUG] Trying repository snapshots
Downloading:
http://s-comm-iss-d1:9999/archiva/repository/snapshots//org/andromd
a/cartridges/andromda-spring-cartridge/3.3-SNAPSHOT/andromda-spring-cartridge-3.
3-SNAPSHOT.jar

[DEBUG] Skipping disabled repository central
[DEBUG] Artifact not found - using stub model: Unable to download the
artifact f
rom any repository

  org.andromda.cartridges:andromda-spring-cartridge:pom:3.3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  snapshots (http://s-comm-iss-d1:9999/archiva/repository/snapshots/)

in the settings.xml I have got the corresponding <server> with the login and
password for
accesing the repository.

If I instead  http://s-comm-iss-d1:9999/archiva/repository/snapshots/
I give the filesystem route pointing to the place where the webserver is
d:/archiva/data/repositories/snapshots/ the dependency is well downloaded.

Somebody nows what I am doing wrong?

Cheers!

The extrange thing