This is probably useless to the OP, but we also wanted to use scripts and went directly for a custom site skin.

Cheers,

Manos

Lukas Theussl wrote:
That doesn't work either, we have already opened some JIRA tickets:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-154
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-257

Cheers,
-Lukas

Damien Lecan wrote:
I tried putting " in the xdoc, but it still comes out as "
in the html, and the alert box doesn't work.
Any ideas?

And with xml CDATA tag ?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document>