We do not allow guest accounts on our LDAP server. If I remove the
'redback.default.guest' configuration I see this exception below. Is there a
way to bypass that?

I would like all users with an LDAP sign-on to be considered a registered user
once signed in and then administer their access rights at that point.

69711 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils  - Could not find action
Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class
redbackEnvironmentCheckInterceptor - Class:
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.checks.security.GuestUserEnvironmentCheck
File: GuestUserEnvironmentCheck.java
Method: validateEnvironment
Line: 100 -
org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/checks/security/GuestUserEnvironmentCheck.java:100:-1
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:152)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(InterceptorBuilder.java:56)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:701)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:568)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:581)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:602)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:204)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:675)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:678)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.init(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:91)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultConfiguration.java:86)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:55)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.<init>(DefaultActionProxy.java:60)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:46)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(DispatcherUtils.java:264)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
        at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.checks.security.GuestUserEnvironmentCheck.validateEnvironment(GuestUserEnvironmentCheck.java:100)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.init(EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.java:77)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:119)
        ... 33 more