When I package up my WAR file I get a jar file(avalon-framework) bundled up
with it that is not a dependency nor a transitive dependency.  Running
dependency:resolve it mysteriously shows up as a compile time dependency but
when I run the dependency:tree it doesn't show up.  I did a full text search
for avalon-framework in my pom files in my local repo and the only hit is
the avalon-framework pom.  The jar is not in my WEB-INF/lib in case you're
wondering.  How could this be happening?