>> Adam Altemus wrote:
>> > Can you give me some information on your environment?  I'm pretty sure I
>> > know what the error is but, I need to make sure.
>>
>> Looks like a java 1.4 environment trying to compile java 1.5 to me ;-)
>>

>> Manos

hello,
This problem has sometimes bitten me in the past and is due to qdox
library not being able to handle java5 language constructs. I think
the problem may depends on the qdox version used which itself depends
on the maven-plugin-plugin used. Or so I believe...

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode)

$ mvn -v
Maven version: 2.0.6

Regards
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.