Your email lost its formatting. Please post on pastebin or a similar
site and send the url as it is unclear what you are working with.

In general, if you want 2 jars, you should make 2 modules which means
2 poms and 2 directories. If one set of files depends on the other
(impl dep on api), then you should set dependencies between them etc
as needed.

Wayne