Hi All,

i hope that this question was not asked before as I am new to maven and to
this forum. I am trying to build a multi-module project with three modules:
libraries A and B and application C which depends on A and B. Libraries A
and B have their unit testing classes which use a setup class to load
testing resources, setup database connection, etc. This works all fine and
nice for A and B. Now I am in the process of writting unit tests for
application module C and i don't want to do copy/paste of the setup classes
of A and B but I cannot find a way to make unit test classes of C to depend
on unit test classes of A and B.

I thought of moving some of these setup classes to main as a workaround but
then i have to add quite a few test libraries to these modules and to the
web-inf/lib folder of the final war file. Including a database jdbc driver
is not acceptable so this workaround is not the way to go.

Can anyone please help me with this setup?

Pierre