Hi!
Context:
I have a set of projects and some of these should use webstart (jnlp). I
have set up and configured the maven-webstart-plugin. This configuration
have I made generic and put in a separate project with packaging pom and
let the projects that need jnlp inherit from this parent. The parent is
available from the company Artifactory instance.

Problem:
If I check out a project that needs jnlp and have a clean local repo,
the build fails because the parent can't be found.

(I have notice the relativePath-option, but this requires that the
parent project has also been checked out, so this option was rejected.)

Is there a clean way to solve this or must I dismiss the parent project
and duplicate the config to the projects that needs it?

Please advice, thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer