Thanks for the help.  I must have been working on that too long to see the
error.

Many thanks for pointing that out to me that worked

Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
I see 1 typo that would explain the problem: parameter instead of @parameter

regards,

Hervé

Le mardi 2 octobre 2007, Mark Russell a écrit :
I am trying to develop a plugin and get access to the MavenProject.  Here
is my code: /**
      *  parameter expression="${project}"
      */
     private MavenProject mavenProject;

. . .
         if (mavenProject != null) {
             List repositories = mavenProject.getRepositories();
             for (Object object : repositories) {
                 getLog().info(object.getClass().getName());
             }
         }
         else {
             getLog().info("no project");
         }

All I ever get printed out is the no project message.  I also tried with
artifact repository and get the same results.  Here is my dependencies in
my pom:
    <dependencies>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-plugin-api</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-project</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-artifact</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
    </dependencies>

I would like any help on this that I could get.  I need to get this code up
and running I have several people waiting for this. I have read the book
"Better Builds with Maven" and the MOJO Developer's handbook and  can not
seem to get this working.

thanks for your help in advance!