I created a EAR Project using the following cammand

mvn -U archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-ear-app
-Dpackagename=com.mycompany.app
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-j2ee-simple

Then I ran mvn eclipse:eclipse

I wanted to open as an Exsisting project(my-ear-app) in WSAD but .project
files are created within my sub - modules inside my-ear-app and not in
my-ear-app folder, so how to see the whole of EAR in WSAD with all the
modules.

Regards

Luke