What kind of project are you building? What is your ultimate goal with
the code -- what are you doing with it? You probably need to use
assembly plugin to build a jar-with-dependencies or use one of the
izpack plugin or one of several other options, so tell us more about
your project and someone will suggest the best choice.

Wayne