Mark Eramo a écrit :
Hello,
I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a way to set the names of the folders that hold the build output?

no, the folder name is the project id and can't be modified actually.

Why do you want to use something else?

For example, in the Configuration section, I set the Working Directory to: */home/build/builds*

If I build project *foo*, the output of this directory goes into: */home/build/builds/1

*I would like it to go into: */home/build/builds/foo

*Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to for example, use the Maven2 articaftId as the folder name or to somehow set it per project?

no. In the development process, the artifactId can be changed so I think it's
better to be independant of it.
How will you resolve multiple branches of the same project if you use it?
artifactId is a maven thing but Continuum support ant and shell script
projectsthat don't have an artifactId.

Emmanuel