Tim Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/05/2007 02:02:51 AM:

> Hi,
>
> have a look here [1] for the execution code of the plugin. If the
> executable returns with an error return code or fails for another reason
> the plugin fails the build and logs this on the console. As neither of
> this log statements is in your log output, the shell script you invoke
> most probably just doesn't return a proper error return code.
>
> -Tim
>
> [1]
> https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/exec-maven-plugin-1.1-
> beta-1/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/exec/ExecMojo.java

I sort of expected this. I had to generate the .bat file myself because
there was no way that I could see to call the exec plugin in a loop. So I
wrote a plugin to perform the iteration and generate a single .bat with
multiple calls to the real .bat. It looks like I'll have to enhance my
plugin to include some kind of EXIT command in the single bat.

Thanks again
Robert Egan

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.