Yeah... Where is the link :-)?

I tried to play with the keytool program. I have imported the SSL certificate into my key store; this creates a file named .keystore in C:\Documents and Settings\me. I tried to run Maven and DAVExplorer; their behavior did not change :-(

Now the weird things:

1. I have monitored the file access to the .keystore file. When I am running keytool -list the .keystore file is accessed (seems like my file monitoring program works). When I am running Maven or DAVExplorer, the .keystore file is not accessed at all! 2. Maven is able to upload files to my WebDAV server! If I am building all my modules locally, then I can run mvn deploy and the files are uploaded!!!

Adrian.

Tim Kettler wrote:
Where's the link :-)?

David Williams schrieb:
Adrian,

This link may help you. This java program allows you to manually accept the cert and place the generated file in your JDK or JRE. Then the java keeps it as an accept cert. I have not tried this with Maven but it worked with another application where the cert didn't match the server name. Down side
is that it would have to be on every user's machine.

Thanks,

David