Hello,
I am currently in need of some advice concerning Maven. I am a new user,
trying to get maven to work with a project that is pretty complex (doesn't
follow the default tree structure of maven, has to be packaged in a certain
way, etc) . I didn't work on the project, I dont know how to code anything,
infact I only figured out what Maven does after reading the Maven book. I do
not know how to code XML, which pom.xml is written with(?), but I can learn
fast.

My question: Is there anyway a user like me (a noob, who only finished the
"simple" project and never really got it to work 100%) can be able to make
maven work with a complex project that was Not made with maven and be able
to implement this project into a maven environment, and be able to have
maven work in about 2 weeks? or do I need more time to learn Maven?

Thanks