You know if you try really real hard you can get past the 'snapshot' aspect
of 2.4-collab.... That is the version we use... but it is also the version
tapestry.apache.org uses to release the tapestry project as well.

Don't know why the main 2.4-SNAPSHOT can't get fixed to use the latest
version of testng....