What does ls /bin/bash say? If you get "No such file or directory" you need to add a symlink in /bin to your Bash in /usr/local/bin/bash.

If /bin/bash is there, then most likely the script that is called got Windows line endings in it which results in a erroneous call to /bin/bash\r and the \r not visible in the error output.

-Gisbert

Sinduria,Anuradha wrote:
Hi All,

I want to do Java doc generation while doing "mvn site" on my UNIX Free BSD
6.2.

I added following in my pom

<plugin>

       <configuration>

          <links>

            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/</link>

            <link>http://plexus.codehaus.org/ref/1.0-alpha-9/apidocs</link>

            <link>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/apidocs/</link>

          </links>

        </configuration>

</plugin>

I am getting the following error

[INFO] Generate "JavaDocs" report.

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Unable to find javadoc
version: Error while executing process.

java.io.IOException: /bin/bash: not found

[INFO]

My bash is in /usr/local/bin/bash and I have sh shell inside /bin (/bin/sh)

I tried below plugin also but getting same error:

<plugin>

        <reportSets>

               <reportSet>

                  <id>uml</id>

                  <configuration>

                     <doclet>gr.spinellis.umlgraph.doclet.UmlGraph</doclet>

                     <docletArtifact>

                        <groupId>umlgraph</groupId>

                        <artifactId>UMLGraph</artifactId>

                        <version>4.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

                     </docletArtifact>

                     <additionalparam>-views</additionalparam>

                     <destDir>target/uml</destDir>

                     <show>private</show>

                  </configuration>

                  <reports>

                     <report>javadoc</report>

                  </reports>

               </reportSet>

               <reportSet>

                  <id>html</id>

                  <configuration>

                     <show>private</show>

                  </configuration>

                  <reports>

                     <report>javadoc</report>

                  </reports>

               </reportSet>

            </reportSets>

</plugin>

Please advice how to resolv it.

Thanks and Regards,

Anuradha Sinduria

--
Gisbert Amm
Softwareentwickler Infrastruktur

1&1 Internet AG
Elgendorfer Strasse 57
56410 Montabaur

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Andreas Gauger, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Norbert Lang, Achim Weiss