help you?

Have you had a look at

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html
and
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html

already?

-Gisbert

ichasco wrote:
Ok, it´s what i wanted: to create my own archetype (now i know that it is not
recommended). Then, i have a new question. If i want to make a project with
a structure like:
root
    src
         java
         test
               testDB
               testUnit
    doc
    build

what i have to do?

Wayne Fay wrote:

The question was really directed to the original poster, ichasco.

I have seen other people new to Maven who seem to believe that they
must create archetypes themselves manually rather than simply reusing
the existing archetypes.

I want to make sure that ichasco is not heading down the wrong path.
People who are new to Maven generally should not be creating
archetypes.

Wayne