Ok refactoring projects has been validated !!!

Thanks for your reply

So, it will be easy now to follow conventions ;-)

Is it a good solution to split project with a dedicated one for each
artifacts produced by ANT ?

eg: a project for EJB , another for SAR ...

We have a lot of projects with 2 or 3 artifacts each, i'm afraid to have
finally : projects number * artifacts number.

project1-ejb
project1-sar
project2-jar
project3-ear
project3-war

But if it is conventions, so we will follow it .