Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :

Hi:

We have several maven 2 projects without modules that i would like to run
secuentally in the correct dependency order, if i create a project group for
them and use the build all feature continumm resolves the order and invokes the
default build definition for every project secuentially, but it seems that i
can have only one default build definition for all the projects, the project
group default build definition.

Can i configure a default build definition not for project group but for
project? I need to invoke diferent goals on every project, for example on one
project i must deploy to jboss while in another i must use a ftp plugin i,ve
created and so on ... i don´t need more than one build definition for project
but all build definitions must be diferent and i need to invoke them through
the build all button so i can´t create diferent groups for every project.

on each project, you can create a default build definition. It will be used in
the build process instead of the one defined on the group.

Emmanuel