This might be because of the fix for
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-161

Steven Coco wrote:
Hi.

I am having many troubles with the site plugin. One new one is in
filtering. The last snapshot version of 2.0-beta-6 allowed naming the
index page as "index.xml.vm" and this enabled filtering property values
into the page. In the latest update, the generated Web page name has now
become "index.xml.html" -- it used to be "index.html", which was
correct.

Anyone else see this problem? I'll try to file an issue.

I'm having other problems too. I'll write up another post with a
different subject for more questions there.

Thanks!

Ciao.
Steev Coco.

Dennis Lundberg