From: Ian Godman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 10/25/2007 8:49 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: new to maven

Hi

I am new to Maven 2. I have been converting an application consisting of 4
eclipse projects, 3 producing library jars the the final one running the
application.

I have got to the stage where every thing now compiles and the 3 jar files are
deployed in my repository (I am using artifactory).

My application also compiles.

My issues is that despite a lot of reading I still can not work out how to run
my application!

There are external jars required, these are set as dependencies in the POM.

What I would like to achieve is to be able to run the application from within
the eclipse debug environment. To do this I need to get not only the generated
jar files but also the library jars and the XML configuration files on the
class path. Ideally also in a directory so that I can copy it and run the
application on another machine.

I am sure this is not difficult to do but at this moment in time I am unable to
work it out.

Ian

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html