hi,

we are working with maven and cruise control. until now i always executed
'mvn clean verify'. we are working with snapshots and we experienced
problems that the artifacts on the internal repository weren't up to date
(they would succeed verify but developers sometimes forgot to execute a
deploy afterwards).

one simple solution would be to always execute 'mvn clean deploy' so fresh .
has somembody done this and thought it right/wrong? i am a bit uncomfortable
with it, because i think that not every commit should lead to a deploy.

thanks for your thoughts.