Hi,

I have a spring context XML file in src/resourses/context.xml. I need
to refer to a property file inside the context.xml file, so I have the
following line there:
<constructor-arg index="0"
value="${project.build.directory}/aim-validator.properties"/>

I also have this in my pom.xml:
<build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </resource>
    </resources>
</build>

Am I referring to the base directory properly? Because Spring keeps
blowing up with FileNotFoundException and citing the file location
with ${project.build.directory}/aim-validator.properties, so the
property is not opened up to the real path.

Anyone know if I am referring to this property correctly or if
something else I am forgetting?

Thanks,
Yaakov.