Why does nobody answer? I haven't asked the moon...

However, I have encountered another strange problem.
It is the second time that I try to schedule a NIGHTLY build, I do a svn
change before going home (18:00) so as triggering a nightly build set in
this way:

NIGHTLY goal: clean deploy site
Second:  0
Minute:  0
Hour:  0
Day of Month: *
Month:  *
Day of Week:  ?
Maximum job execution time (seconds): 0
Quiet Period (seconds): 0

Well, it is the second time that when next morning I open my mail reader, I
see a build notification mail at 19:01

I have also a group project build definition scheduled with the
DEFAULT_SCHEDULE (Run hourly), but I'm sure that it isn't executed as in the
mail I read that are executed the goals of NIGHTLY build.

P.S.: will be possible to make appear in the notification e-mail also the
schedule name besides the executed goal?

Thanks again, best regards
Raffaele