Yan Huang wrote:
> wondering if this issue is resolved? javadoc and sources plugin is repeating
> life cycle unnecessarily. If your fix in javadoc is working, can it be
> shared?

Well the fix in my situation was to check out the trunk of
maven-javadoc-plugin, delete the @aggregator from AbstractJavadocMojo
and deploy the patched plugin to the local repo using a different version.

This works fine as long as you have it in your local repository but if
you want to deploy the patched plugin to your custom repository, the
build will start to fail.

I gave up analyzing the problem as I don't really have the time and the
energy to dig through the Maven sources.

-dirk