Hi,

I've got a problem with the dependencies of some artifacts taken from global
repository.
My dependencies looks like follow:

commons-digester -> commons-validator -> my-artifact-1
commons-digester -> jasperreports -> my-artifact-2 -> my-artifact-1

The first dependency version (in commons-validator) is 1.6, the second (in
jasperreports) is [1.7,).
When I try to compile my project using Maven 2.0.5 i get the following
error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:RELEASE

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=commons-digester
-DartifactId=commons-digester \
          -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) my-artifact-1
        2) commons-validator:commons-validator:jar:1.2.0
        3) commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:RELEASE

Has anyone of you ever encountered such case?

Thanks for any help,
Marcin Lewandowski