Ok, but is it possible to get jar artifact and properties artifact in one
dependency decalaration:

For example, I deploy module1 with jar artifact and properties artifact

and in a module2, i declare a dependency  with module1
Is Maven able to retrieve 2 artifacts (for example with a
<classifier>ALL</classifier or something like that)

<dependency>
<groupid>mygroup</groupid>
<artifactid>module1</artifactid>
</dependency>

Otherwise i must declare 2 dependencies by module, one for binaries files
and one for properties files...