Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has explored running Seam 2 integration
tests through Maven?  I have been able to setup a Maven2+Seam2 project
and have executed it without any problems, but after playing around
with the the Seam2 integration test examples I have not been able to
execute any test with success.  I have been using the
maven-surefire-plugin 2.4-SNAPSHOT to execute the testng integration
test.  Can anyone confirm if this is the best version to use to
execute testng annotated classes?

Trent