Without to run some sql requests in the db, you can't remove buils in 1.0.3

1.1 will be ready soon, so you'll can use it :)

Emmanuel

Alex Mayorga Adame a écrit :
Is there a recommended manual way of doing this. I'm still running 1.0.3 and
it has piled up 15 GB of old builds so far. I'm looking for the "right" way
to manually purge a little, specially failed builds if possible, given
there's no apparent way to do it on the old interface.

I know I should be using the latest beta, but corporate policy won't let me
install anything until it is a point release.

Thanks in advance,
Alex