hi all,
 i have installed artifactory 1.2.5, and i am using maven2.0.7
i have setup an internal repository (artifactory),  but after
replacing my settings.xml to point to artifactory, i keep
on getting exceptions like 'maven resource plugin not found', maven
compiler plugin not found  etc.. even though i have uploaded them
in my internal repository.
i found a thread here
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg62851.html
mentioning that it could be a
Maven problem...

thing is, when i point my settings.xml to external repositories, it
downloads fine
when i point to internal repository ONLY it looks it does not look at it

when i point to internal AND external repository, everything works fine...

anyone could help me out?
i am afraid i do't have settings.xml and artifactory config file with
me.. hope someone else has already found
same problem and possibly the solution or the workaround....

thanks in advance and regards
 marco