Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried using darwin ports to upgrade but leopard keeps overlaying the install with 2.0.6 which does not work for my application. What were they thinking baking this into the operating system. This is almost as bad as the Java Story. Are they trying to drive developers away from Apple on purpose?

Scott Ryan
CTO Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
Denver, Co. 80129
www.soaringeagleco.com