Any Apple/Mac users here might be interested in the message below from
the Apple Dev list...

Wayne

----- Original Message -----
From: "Landon Fuller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:14 AM
Subject: Open Source Java 6 Developer Preview Release

Howdy everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the first Developer Preview release of the
open-source port of Java 6 to Mac OS X (Intel).

While I've spent some time testing this release with my own projects,
this preview release should be considered early-beta quality.
The project is very much in need of additional community testing -- If
you're hankering for Java 6, please give this a try!

The full announcement, as well as download and build instructions, are
available here:

http://landonf.bikemonkey.org/code/macosx/MacOS_Java_16_Developer_Preview_1.20071120.html

Cheers all!
Landon Fuller