(Resending as I am on the users alias now. I have also put a reference to a similar unsolved question from the past)

Hi,

I want to pass different options to maven-compiler-plugin during compile
and testCompile goals. Let's say, I want to set source level as 1.4 for
all my src/main/java code and set source level as 1.5 for my test
sources. How do I do it? I found someone having similar requirements in the past [1], but there is no mention of a working solution yet.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200609.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]