Hi Wendy,

I thought sometime ago about using the aggregate option but it is
not really widely supported.

I could only successfully aggregate the reports for:

- Clover
- Javadoc

These are documented to support aggregation but could not get
them to work in my multi-project (may be my mistake setting it up):

- Xref even when aggregate is set to true still generates per module.
- Checkstyle aggregate does not work either ... I get issues getting
the build-tools extension part.

Would be very useful to have aggregate support for:

- JDepend (actually only useful when aggregating of course :))
- Surefire
- PMD/CPD
- FindBugs
- StatSVN